What does around-the-clock support look like at Milk Moovement?

Mooreen the cow in a headset and the title says customer support available 24/7

Dairy is an industry that never sleeps, so having support around the clock is critical. That’s why Milk Moovement has live customer support from coast to coast, available 24/7, 365 days a year.

Milk Moovement’s goal is to respond to inquiries in 1 minute or less, even in the middle of the night. Currently, the median response time is way under that goal at 17 seconds. 

Even though Milk Moovement is quick to respond, the quality of the response is essential as well. The customer experience team is trained in various areas before answering users' concerns. 

Even if the staff member has experience in dairy, all Milk Moovement herd members must undergo dairy training, which covers the basics of dairy operations and the industry. The customer experience team has to go through a two-week course to learn about the clients, software, and industry. Then they are paired up with a senior agent for more training. All of the staff training and knowledge has led to a 96% customer satisfaction rate, we are working on gaining the other 4%. 

The customer experience team also updates self-help articles so users can address any issues or concerns on their own, no matter what time of day. The help center includes walkthroughs of new features, common questions, how-tos, and more.

Quality customer service can be tough to come by, but Milk Moovement understands that dairy never stops and is challenging sometimes. That’s why we have live agents available to help through our website, application, or on mobile.

If you have any questions or concerns, click on the chat button in the bottom right corner of Milk Moovement or send an email to support@milkmoovement.com to connect to a member customer experience team.